Hair loss is a phenomenon found in both men and women alike. Nearly 80% of men suffer hair loss in certain generation 25% of women under the age of 40 gestational bald and 50% of women over the age of 40 have their hair dramatically. Experts explain about the phenomenon of hair loss: “Every hair follicles there are life cycle extends between three and six years, where at the end of the hair fall out and grow new hair place.
Every hair grows from inside the bulb in the inner layer of the skin. Inside the bulb is producing a protein called keratin, which it produces the hair, and the dye called melanin, which gives hair color. Hair quality is directly linked to the amount of creatine produced by the hair follicles. “”In the normal case, the person loses every day between 50 to 100 hairs, and the growth rate will be 1 centimeter per month. With age, falling hair naturally, but it grows less.”
In some cases, it happens hair loss due to an imbalance in the balance, such as: stress, recover from illness or surgery, take medicines, climate change, severe, but most experts believe that the main cause of most cases of hair loss is genetic material inherited from our parents in combination with sensitivity to hormones. There are areas in our head where the hair follicles are sensitive to the substance called DHT.
This Substance is byproduct of the hormone testosterone, which affects the hair follicles, causing it to shrink. As a result, the hair becomes thinner and could fall. Eventually, the hair follicles may stop producing hair altogether. in women there are many reasons for hair loss phenomenon. The first is the genetic cause – hormone, such as men, though hair loss in women tends to be more distributed and usually does not lead to loss of scalp hair completely.
How can stop hair loss :
Kinds of hair loss treatment are many and varied as the number of hair follicles on our heads (or at least was used when we were young). Ranging from alternative therapies on the basis of a vegetarian, through cosmetics, tablets with a prescription and laser combs and hair transplant.
In addition to a hair transplant, which know their advantages and disadvantages, it can distinguish between the two types of treatment: there are treatments focus on reducing the level of the – DHT and there are treatments works to accelerate the growth of hair. In most cases, the doctor recommends treatment built to hold.
You can use medications such as minoxidil, nutritional supplements (iron, folic acid, vitamins and amino acids), “Mesotherapy” (injection of a very small vitamins and medicines to the scalp); derivatives hormonal For Women or drugs such as pills Finasteride (Propecia), as well as a growing Hair in cases of baldness. In each case, you should consult a dermatologist regarding the appropriate solution, “as experts advise.
Hair loss treatment? Change your routine In addition to treatments, if your hair seemed to lose the intensity, you must adopt the hair care routine that keeps him. Here are some tips to prevent baldness – this is not the end:
- For people with oily scalp, we recommend using shampoo dryer skin of the scalp, it also stops hair loss. Prohibited use the a mask or humidifier is advised to wash your hair every day.
- If you have to wear something very adjacent to the scalp, it could lead to hair loss. This phenomenon is called alopecia disease (TRACTION ALOPECIA). If the pressure has been discontinued before to be scars on the scalp, the hair will grow back to normal, but if it is formed scars can lead to hair loss is the reverse.
- It is known that stress, nervousness and anxiety can lead in some cases to increase the phenomenon of hair loss and even to baldness in certain places of the head. This phenomenon is well known and treatable recommended taking zinc pills that can be purchased in pharmacies without a prescription, to strengthen the roots of the hair and prevent hair loss.
- For those who suffer from hair loss as a result of hormonal changes, it is recommended shortening the hair so as not to be a burden on the roots and weaken.
- Malnutrition can affect the hair. Hair is made of protein produced by the body when a person is healthy and eats a balanced manner. Diet in which the daily calorie consumption is too low can lead to hair loss, because it does not provide enough energy and materials necessary for the formation of hair. Sometimes hair loss occurs even due to lack of iron, but it is advised to consult a doctor before taking supplements.
New star for anti-baldness and hair loss treatment : A recent study found a new star in Germany in the war against baldness: a cup of your coffee. The study, conducted by Dr. Tobias Fischer of the University of Jena in Germany, showed that caffeine helps slow baldness in men by accelerating the growth of hair follicles.
Before boiling water, preferably to know that researchers mention that the number of cups of coffee needed to achieve this goal is 60 per day, so if you sleep for whatever it is recommended to abandon the idea. However, researchers are still optimistic.
- Caffeine is a substance known, but not much is known about its impact on the pace of growth of hair follicles. Our study shows that caffeine is a suitable candidate to lead the war against baldness,” said Dr. Tobias of the Daily Mail newspaper. Depending on the findings from this study, the company started a German Beauty develop a new product against baldness depends on the caffeine. The extent of its effectiveness will discover in the coming years.
Perfect Hair Guide hope you will be satisfied with these shampoos and they will affect you in positive way in growing your hairs. Click here for to go back to the home page.