Hair Scholarship Program is specifically designed as part of Corporate Social Responsibility to spread creativity and engagement among the students. The Hair scholarship worth $1000, is aimed at the betterment of the student regarding books, supplies, expenses fortition, hostel among others. Applicant should belongs to US, permanent resident or International resident.
The prime focus of this scholarship is to encourage the students to take up beauty schools and professions as their career. The scholarship is geared to push the creative buttons of the mind of the students.
This scholarship program is sponsored by Perfect Hair Guide for Graduate and Post Graduate students. The intent of the Hair scholarship is to motivate students in understanding and being more concerned about Beauty as a whole.
Applicant must submit the following particulars to PerfectHairGuide.com.
- PDF submission is highly encouraged.
- Completed and self-confirmed Scholarship Application form.
- Well written (Any One) article around 1000-1500 words on:
If you think that you can beat others with your influencing words, please contact us with relevant details without any hesitation.
- The scholarship is open to the Graduates, Post Graduates students who are studying Beauty courses, have an interest in Beauty and aim to take Beauty as a career.
- You need to be a student and US, permanent resident or an International student.
General Terms Of Participation:
- The article must meet the word requirements.
- Once submitted, the article belongs to PerfectHairGuide.com and we have the copyright.
Criteria For Selection:
While going through the articles that are submitted, few factors are considered. They are as mentioned:-
- Power of Expression
- Organizing Ability
- Coherence and cohesion
- Task response
How To Submit Your Application?
Compose an article of 1000-1500 words and send by visiting site PerfectHairGuide.com/scholarship-program or you can email us at email@example.com
You need to include the following details which are mandatory for verification and validation of your entry. Failing to do so will lead to the truncation of your entry in Hair Scholarship Program.
- Personal Information (First & Last name, Phone, and Address)
- School Name and Area of Study
- Document proof validating you are a student
- Word Document Attachment
Last Date to Submit: 31st Oct, 17
We look forward to your details and wish you best for the Hair Scholarship.