With the change of seasons, the hair is exposed to some damage and loss of moisture. This means that you need for some changes in your hair care routine. The hair becomes vulnerable during this period of drought and bad appearance, where needs good hydration to protect and restore softness and shine.
Through this article, we will give you some of the best natural mixtures to moisturize and soften dry hair and protect it from the ravages with some simple and natural ingredients available.
- Eggs and olive oil : Mix 2 egg yolks beaten with a tablespoon of olive oil, the mixture is used on the hair for 15 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with cold water and shampoo.
Eggs are a rich source of protein for the basic composition of hair. The olive oil helps to hydrate the hair effectively and restore natural shine and sparkle.
Yogurt is also a rich source of protein, which makes it a wonderful component to moisturize hair. Mix one cup of yogurt with a tablespoon of honey and a tablespoon of olive oil, the mixture is used on the hair for half an hour and then rinse thoroughly afterwards.
- Bananas with sweet almond oil : Mix the mashed banana with a tablespoon of sweet almond oil, the mixture is used on the hair for half an hour and then rinse thoroughly. Banana helps to nourish and strengthen the hair roots, while almond oil helps to restore moisture needed hair straighteners.
- Aloe vera and coconut oil : Each of aloe vera and coconut oil from the basic ingredients in many hair care products and skin, due to their benefits aesthetic. Mix 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel with 2 tbsp of coconut oil is warm, the mixture is used on the hair for two hours, then rinse well afterwards.
- Hot oil bath : Hot oil bath is the best means to restore the natural softness and moisturize dry hair. You can either use olive oil, almond oil, castor oil or coconut oil, or using a combination of all of the oils together to get the best results. Folk Heated Oil slightly in the microwave for 30 seconds, then use it to massage hair and scalp, then cover the hair for half an hour before shampooing washed.
- Honey and coconut oil : It is the optimal treatment for damaged hair, helps to restore the natural moisture. Mix 2 tablespoons of honey with 2 tbsp of coconut oil is warm, the mixture is used on wet hair, and leave for 40 minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Milk is rich in protein, and honey helps to moisturize and strengthen the hair. The mixture slso helps to get rid of dead skin due to the presence of lactic acid, which helps cells to regenerate and restore hair softness and shine again. Mix half a cup of warm milk with a little tablespoon of honey, and use on your hair for half an hour, then rinse well using shampoo. Check out the more best shampoo for hair growth